Japanese SE Series Features
- Made in traditional Japanese shapes with single-bevel edges.
- Hand-forged in the traditional Japanese style by renowned blade smiths in Sakai, Japan.
- The highest quality Yasuki Shirogami (white steel) is prized for its edge-holding ability and ease of sharpening.
- Blades are beautifully mirror-polished to showcase the quality of the steel.
- Ebony handles with silver ring accents and matching ebony scabbard.
- Comes packaged in a wooden gift box and carrying bag.
- Can be sharpened to an extremely fine edge.
- Requires proper knowledge and experience to maintain.