Original Series Features:
- Light-weight due to the thin blades and lack of a bolster to ease stress on your hand and arm during use.
- Original Molybdenum steel has better edge-retention and is easier to sharpen than most other brands.
- Rounded tip for safety and to prevent bending/breaking the tip.
- Hole punched near the tip for hanging the knife (except the CL-6).
- Elevated handle for a more ergonomic grip and to create extra clearance under the handle for your knuckles.
- Razor-sharp edge that made MAC knives famous over 40 years ago.
- Completely tapered from spine to edge, creating a V-shaped blade that glides through cuts with ease.
- Perfectly balanced weight distribution creates a sense of comfort when holding the knife and keeps you in control of the blade.
- Slightly curved edge allows you to use almost any style of cutting whether it is a European rocking motion or a Japanese slicing motion.
- Pakka wood handle has the look and feel of natural wood but lasts much longer.
- Comfortable balance, light-weight, sharp edge, and thin blade all combine to create a precision tool that is easy to handle and control; reducing the risk of hurting yourself while working on the cutting board.